By accessing, browsing and/or using this Website, you consent to the data practices described in this Policy and acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms conditions, and notices contained herein and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Collection of your Personal Information
Freevestor collects and processes the following information depending on the services to be provided:
- a) Personally Identifiable Information:
- Information you directly provide when completing a prospect form (through trusted third party marketing automation software that is compliant with GDPR regulations)— your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, and country of residence. We may ask for this information if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, or if you contact us;
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through preferred brokers. The Company works with brokers that provide details concerning your trading activity and possibly provides your account number, which is collected and used by them in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
- Information submitted that relates to individual transactions, platform account numbers, and investor identification passwords that allow Freevestor to have view-only access of your trading accounts for the purposes of quality assurance.
- Information that you submit to Freevestor in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users and communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem), information you post or make publicly available;
- Information that you provide to Freevestor during consultations via phone or email that would include personalized goals, investment amounts, trading history, withdrawals, or specific information pertaining to your investments;
- Information when you access or log-in to a third-party site, e.g., Twitter, from our Sites. This may include the text and/or images available from the third-party site;
- Information produced by Freevestor outlining specific investment strategies that may be used by the client;
- b) Information relating to your use of our Site: This information is used by Freevestor for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Freevestor Website.
- When users come to our Site, we may track, collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked” in the form of traffic analytics;
- Information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Freevestor, information from the URLs from which you linked to our Site. This information can include: your IP address and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity, operating system and browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses;
- anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites;
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personally Identifiable Information you submit to Freevestor. Inaccurate information may affect your ability to use the Site, the information you receive when using the Site, and our ability to contact you.
Freevestor does not read any of your private online communications.
Freevestor encourages you to review the privacy policies of the preferred brokers that Freevestor works with so that you can understand how those Websites collect, use and share your information. Freevestor is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on Web sites outside of the Freevestor Family of Websites.
Use of your Personal Information
Freevestor collects and uses your personal information to operate the Freevestor Website, to comply our contractual obligation to deliver the services you have requested, to keep your account secure, to improve, promote and protect its Services (including to verify the identities of creators and prevent fraud and abuse).
Freevestor also uses your personally identifiable information to contact you and customize your experience on Freevestor, to inform you of Freevestor’s services and make any updates to services rendered. In the instance, that you will be communicated by a preferred broker for the purposes of direct marketing, prior to such communication being effected, you will be requested to give your free, explicit and specific consent to be expressed in a clear and conscious manner. Such consent will be requested to be given by you when you will be visiting the Internet Website of the said related companies and ticking the relevant box referring to the provision of direct marketing services.
We use Personally Identifiable Information collected when you sign-up for our various email or update services to send you the messages in connection with the Site. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you, where we are legally entitled to do so.
You should not post any Personally Identifiable Information or other information of a personal or sensitive nature, whether relating to you or another person, within a Forum/Blog/Social Media post. If you choose to do so, such Information may be collected during your use of the Forums/Blog/Social Media and it may be published through third-party services, like mobile applications. We also reserve the right to reuse Forum/Blog/Social Media posts that contain Personally Identifiable Information. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you and/or your designee(s), and/or provide it to a preferred broker that you already have a pre-existing relationship. We may also use or publish posts submitted on the Forums/Blogs/Social Media without using Personally Identification Information.
Freevestor LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Freevestor may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Freevestor, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
In addition to the above, we may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect Freevestor’s Services (marketing automation providers, preferred brokers). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the Freevesor Services, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized, and that they protect your personal information at least to the same standards we do. We may also share information that’s aggregated and anonymized in a way that it doesn’t directly identify you.
Freevestor does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. Freevestor keeps track of the Websites and pages our customers visit within Freevestor, in order to determine what services and articles are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Freevestor to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Freevestor Websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law and in response to court orders or other legal process or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Freevestor or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property or safety of Freevestor, its employees, Site, users, customers or others; c) defend against legal claims; d) as otherwise required by law; e) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities.
Retention of Personally Identifiable Information
If you reside or are located in the European Economic Area (‘EEA’), we keep your Personally Identifiable Information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the Personally Identifiable Information is processed. The length of time we retain Personally Identifiable Information for depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights. We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the Services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect the Company’s legal rights. We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
You have certain rights in relation to your Personally Identifiable Information. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information and confirm that it remains correct and up-to-date, request its deletion or choose whether or not you wish to receive material from us or some of our partners by simply emailing Freevestor Support (email@example.com).
If you reside or are located in the EEA, you have the right to request that we:
- provide access to any Personally Identifiable Information we hold about you;
- prevent the processing of your Personally Identifiable Information for direct-marketing purposes;
- update any Personally Identifiable Information which is out of date or incorrect;
- delete any Personally Identifiable Information which we are holding about you;
- restrict the way that we process your Personally Identifiable Information;
- provide your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party provider of services; or
- provide you with a copy of any Personally Identifiable Information which we hold about
For all the above you must inform us/communicate with us by emailing Freevestor Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. Please also note that certain Personally Identifiable Information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your Personally Identifiable Information to comply with a legal obligation.
When you email us with a request, we may ask that you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity.
The Freevestor Website consists of “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Incognito and Private Mode on popular Web Browsers can also help you reduce the presence of cookies in your browsing by simply closing out of the browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Freevestor services or Websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us and this is why we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure your personal information. Freevestor secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so the Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Freevestor secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. All activities are protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Except as specifically set forth in this Privacy Statement, we do not share your personal information with any non-affiliated third party (affiliated third parties are marketing automation providers that collect prospect data and distribute emails and the preferred brokers) without your free, explicit and specific consent and in any event when your personal information is collected we will notify you of the recipient or the categories of recipients of such information. Furthermore, we will promptly notify you when the said data are to be first announced to a third party. We may disclose aggregate information, such as demographic information, and our statistical analyses to third parties, including advertisers or other business partners. This aggregate information does not include your personal information.
International Privacy Practices
Freevestor’s Sites are primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your Personally Identifiable Information (also commonly referred to as personal data) outside of the country where you reside or are located. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the Germany, your Personally Identifiable Information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personally Identifiable Information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the EEA and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the EEA to the extent feasible under applicable law.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. We will not be liable for misuse or loss of personal information resulting from cookies on our website that we don’t have access to or control over. We will not be liable for unlawful or unauthorized use of your personal information due to misuse or misplacement of your passwords, negligent or malicious, however contacted.
If you have any privacy-related questions, suggestions, unresolved problems, or complaints, please contact Freevestor through email at email@example.com or by calling us at +1-904-300-0187.
If you reside or are located in the EEA, you may also make a complaint to our supervisory body for data protection matters or seek a remedy through local courts if you believe that your rights have been breached.